You have caught the man of your dreams and love every second you spend together. That’s great! Everyone wishes they could say the same thing. Even if you have already tied the knot, it is healthy to continue being curious about one another.
You asked a lot of questions while you were dating to get to know each other better and see if there were real romantic sparks. Should that stop now that you have made a commitment to one another?
Here are 50 questions to ask your spouse on your next date night:
1. Are you happy with the amount of time we spend together?
2. Name your least favorite household chore.
3. When did you first know you loved me?
4. How do you want others to describe you?
5. Based on our marriage experiences, what advice would you give people who are dating?
6. How could I be a better wife/husband?
7. What hobby would you like to take up together?
8. How well are we serving others?
9. What is one thing God has taught you this week?
10. In what areas is it hardest to be “totally” open and honest with me?